Friday, September 23, 2011

The triangle

Really some times the simple  triangle can be the best. This wall quilt has hung in 6 of my homes from Adelaide to Brisbane. That is how many times I have moved since this was made. The colours go well with most décor and I love that visually it gives you a few different looks. I am thinking that I may make a large version and do some stash busting with a nice scrappy quilt.

Happy Friday, we are off to the retreat this weekend so am looking forward to having a wine on the deck at sunset.

will chat to you soon

Stacey

1 comment:

Marg said...

That's a great quilt, really bold design.It must look spectacular hanging in your home.
I hope the traffic wasn't as bad for you as for me this afternoon. We drove back up from Brisbane and the traffic was awful.