Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life

Sometimes in life you need a bowl of coffee and pretend your sitting in a french cafe having macaroons from Laudree......... ahh alas I am not but I am at French Twist in Chermside pretending...
We spend so much time in our life running here there and everywhere, Kids to every destination across town its easy to not stop for yourself. I remember my mum saying that when she would go to town she would always stop to have a coffee on her own in a cafe. I told her I didn't really do that. Well now down the track and kids older and not screaming for attention I do stop. In fact I look forward to it, I am happy with my own company now and love watching the passing parade of people go by, sometimes I reminise about having coffee with my mum sitting across from the Louvre on an October afternoon. So I hope you take time to smell the coffee today. And if you haven't done it in a while phone your mum today.....

Stacey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do that too and thanks for reminding me I must ring my Mum

LuLu said...

What a brilliant business you have! I love the idea of a Bed, Breakfast and Craft weekend! And you know what, I probably ought to call my Mom. Thanks for the reminder :-)