Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Selvedge Pillow

Hi there, well I had some time over the weekend to get some items finished yeah, its always a joy. to get it out of the sewing room and ticked off the to do list.
 I have been saving up my selvedge edges and made this cute little cushion, with some of my favourite fabric designers. I have been slack and not put in a zipper, i just slip stitched it closed and will throw it in the wash when needed. I am thrilled with the result, what do you think?
My Pink Chocolate quilt is happily being used on the couch tonight as I speak. It will be off to Circle Retreat for one of the beds sometime soon.
A pic of my girls. They ran-walked the 10km Bridge to Brisbane on the weekend, and they were so lovely together when they got home. I really wanted to capture their happy sibling love( it doesn't happen everyday right?). Taylor has her arm in a sling as she bruised her elbow after coming of the Trampoline at training. She will miss Nationals representing Qld, this year which is in 2 weeks time. Sometimes that's just life right.

Have loads on so hope your all happy and busy Ciao.

Stacey

STacey

No comments: