Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spring in Oz

This is one of the smoky sunrise's we have had in Brisbane this week.
 I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing this weekend just gone. As I popped my head out the door and saw this sunrise of our back deck. The sun was this amazing orange.

 Blue bells and bees.
Tenterfield old post office



 Hi all well I have been away for a few days this week and snapped these great signs of spring whilst out and about . The photos above were taken in the lovely NSW town of Tenterfield made famous for the song The Tenterfield Saddler by Peter Allen. I love this song and cant help myself but sing it every month when I drive through. The Saddler is still there as a museum and gift shop. See you tomorrow for some sewing.

Cheers Stacey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sure get around don't you, love the pictures