Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ipad cover

I love all the bright's on the grey background.


Vintage buttons

Back View
Well I wanted to make something a little different for my friends birthday, she has an Ipad and this is what I came up with. What do you think? I wish I had an Ipad to test out the size.. I took the measurements off the net so fingers crossed it will be right.
My Friend Di Kelly is a water colour artist and has the most beautiful place in Killarney if you need to get away and have a country break or you want to learn watercolour Di is the lady for you. I hope she loves her present. The bright's are her colours, mine too now I think.
Hope your all having a super Wednesday.
I wanted to send out a thank you to Nova for her inspiration to try something new.  And to all you bloggers who have helped me find my sewing "Mojo" again... Thanks

Happy Stitching Stacey

1 comment:

Marg said...

The brights with the grey are really lovely. I'm sure she is going to be over the moon when she see it.