Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hexagons and chick flicks

 Well does a Sunday get any better than some Chick Flicks and some sewing I ask you?????????? well I guess I can think of a few great options but today this is my great Sunday arvo. It started with catching the end of 7 brides for 7 brothers. ( my sister's all time fav movie and an old favourite for many). I watched Jane Austin Regrets..... this was a lovely movie I had never seen and then to top it all off "The girls with the pearl earring".
I have done some mending in between, boring but necessary, my hex  pile is growing and I am now onto making random flowers for the borders. I hope you all have had a lovely lazy Sunday...... well I did a 5km hill walk this morning to make up for the wine and red rock  deli chippys this afternoon. happy Sunday, Stacey

The above pics are from my daughters yr 12 formal last week.

I thought you may like to see some of the lovely dresses worn by these stunning 16-17 yr olds.

No comments: