Thursday, June 9, 2011

Empress Woo

 The Paris Traveller..... Michelle's Bag below from a previous post. the class is being taught at www.thequilterscorner.com.au  I believe there are more classes available so please call Leesa or Michelle and book yourselves in. Sista Su that means you.
Well hello lovely ladies, this long weekend, I have a date with Empress Woo..... Robyn Pandolph, designed this fabric at least 4 years ago now I think and of course Losing my Mojo and all I havent been able to cut it up. I do have a very jazzy pair of jammy pants in the large lotus flower fabric. and I made them in 2007, for my trip to Paris. I'snt it funny how things work out. As this weekend I am making the Paris Traveller and my pants will match my new bag LOL.

Anyway as you can see in the first pic above is the fabric I have chosen. The Large lotus flower is the main fabric, the dark pinky one is the contrast pocket and top close to the zip and the chocolate spot-this is also trimmed on my pj's is the bag handles. The fabric shown at the back of the pic is going to be the lining. I hummmed and haaaaad over this decision but well if I am going to be true to my Robyn Paris bag I felt well now is as good a time as any to cut her up. My Sista Su has  made a dressing gown out of her Empress Woo( we both Love Robyn Pandolph fabrics) I must get a pic and post it for you to see. I guess if its Empress Woo it would be  a kimono not a dressing gown, lol.


Sew happy to be sewing. Have an awesome long weekend and I cant wait to show off my new bag.

Stacey

1 comment:

Michelle said...

your bag will look gorgeous Stacey! have a great class, Michelle xx