Saturday, November 19, 2011

Valori Wells Little Wallet

Little lovely Wallet.
 I have finally got some sewing done. I have been busting to make this little wallet. I picked up this pattern in New York last month, and have some extras coming so, watch this space.

 I have to find my little magnetic clasps to finish it completely, but i was busting to show you all. I also love Rosalie Quinlans little hexagon fabric, I wish i had bought more to back my hexie quilt when it finally get finished.

You know when you go to a special dinner or outing, Christmas party etc and you take your little special handbag? where do you put your drivers licence and credit card and cash? I don't know about you but my wallet would never fit in my numerous special bag's but my new little wallet is perfect. Great for my teenagers for the bus pass and school ID. I dont think I need to convince myself to make more. Teacher Present's done.

Happy Saturday and Happy Stitching
Stacey

No comments: