Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Circle Retreat holiday bookings

Need a holiday

and a place with a view?

Pool and Spa a must?
Well if you haven't booked anywhere and are dreaming of a wonderful Christmas break. Come stay with us as it is nearly upon us and we still have vacancies.
As you know Circle Retreat is primarily a patchwork and craft retreat, and in the holiday time is when our retreat friends well.............. dont go on retreat. We would like to open the retreat up to you and your family. We can sleep up to 14, so if you want to have some friends or family join in we can accommodate. if you go to the link you can see the availability dates. We do require a minimum of 4 days at $250.00 per night its a bargin dont you think?. We are 10 mins to Maroochydore beaches and shopping or 3 mins to Buderim Village, also a hidden delight and don't forget the Eumundi Markets. Actually I had better get on and book my family in as I haven't been since I got back from Houston and deserve a few nights tucked away up there too. though some may disagree.
Leave me a comment below if you want me to hold some dates until you can confirm with me later. Or just leave me a hello so I know some reads my ramblings....



Happy stitching

Stacey

No comments: