Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sunrise and a Winner

 Well hi, I have had a lovely mini break at the retreat and this was the sunset one morning when the kookaburras were waking up the neighbourhood. We had the most beautiful weather, there were people in Noosa walking down the street in  there bathers, togs, swimmers( I hope I have covered everyone's word for swim wear) and shorts..... got to love a Queensland winter. I hope you are all warm where ever you are today rain or shine.  Well a big thank you to everyone who joined in my first even give away. It was lovely to hear about peoples retreat and Paris moments. Of course there can only be one winner and that is Pam. Congratulations and I cant wait to see your bag Pam  all made up and gorgeous.

Thanks again to everyone and if you want to make this bag in a class be sure to pop over to Liisa's blog and enquire about the class in August. If your in Brisbane anytime soon of course.
Happy stitching.
Cheers Stacey

2 comments:

pamkennison said...

Woo hooooo I won :) Thanks Stacey, this is the first thing I have ever won :)))))) Now all I need to do is work out how to get up to you and have a retreat :) Thanks Pam xxxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Pam and happy stitching

Christine