Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dont Look Now...

Kellie's finished cushion. look at the quilting.
 Well last post I told you all that my Sista Sue and I had a wonderful weekend doing a workshop at the Patchwork Angel with the most delightful Kellie from Dont look now. 12 months ago I was busy sewing up at the Retreat ran out of Rasant mid quilting project and rushed down to Penny 's Patchwork Angel to buy a much needed supply of thread, I asked Penny to pop Sista Sue and I on the list for 2012. wow the time flew and what a great weekend we had.
Andy- aka Sista Sue, Kellie and Me

Kellie and some of the girls, trying to capture all Kellie's Tips.


My cushion, no Quilting has been attempted yet!
I really enjoyed learning Kellies technique for Raw edge appliqué, and all her wonderful knowledge of free motion quilting and trapunto. practice makes perfect they say.

Happy sewing Stacey

No comments: