Tuesday, February 15, 2011

quilt retreat Buderim

Well we had a lovely weekend up at the Retreat  We had some friends come up so we had a few drinks up at the local tavern looking out to the ocean. A  wonderful meal with Tim n Jo, and in the morning we had a spa, it was such a lovely start to the day. We have guests this weekend, so we were busy cleaning windows and changing linen. i hope they have a great weekend of sewing and laughs. here are some of the new delights to be found at the retreat.

 My sista sue made this fab table runner for Circle Retreat she said she found the pattern of the net and it is made with Circle's so very ccol for the retreat. I hope all the ladies love it.
 And how could I resist this Circle of friends? it stands about 30cm tall so its a bit different to others of this nature and all girls. I am thinking I may need to tart them up a bit and glue some flowers to there hair or something , anyway still dwelling on this one. Any suggestions please comment below.
 The Bromeliades are all in bloom in the walk up to the front steps and looking so green and lush.

Well I am off on Conference for my real job for a few days, so see you then and happy stitching x

1 comment:

Gym buderim said...

This is a great post