Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some of my favourite things and places.

 How could i resist this is a store in country nsw Inverell and he is a favourite of mine my Mr Jones
 My favourite store in Bulimba  run by the lovely Simone
 My favourite place  is Paris and I took my Mummy with me in Oct 2009 it was such a wonderful time we had together, if ever you get the opportinity to spend 2 quaility weeks with your mother just on your own do it. We had some very funny moments and saw amazing places together. Below is another favourite Mum and I went looking For Jane Austin who we both love, we were so dissapointed as the quilt that is always at her house had gone to an exhibition. but we had the best Cream tea at the tea house across the road (Cassandras tea house named for Jane Austins Sister.) in Chawton.
The English do the best cream tea. In Oz we call them devonshire tea? who knows why. But Seriously good. We tested them out alot so we became experts..... lol

 My fav photo from our trip we are in a garden nursery some where near Stoke on Trent and we had just been to the Portmerion Factory outlet. Do you know Portmerion?  We were in shock at the prices- so cheap and we couldnt get much home.

 And heres Alphie my favourite photo, he has grown so much since Christmas will post a pic of him tomorrow.
 This pic was taken 4 days before the flooding in Qld and the fog was so heavy with all the rain and steam but I just love the mist and the old place www.frogshollow.com.au this where we stayed just outside of Killarny. if you are a photographer or artist, this is a must to stay at Frogs hollow. tell your friends i think it must be Qld best kept secret
 Quilting and hexagons, this is my friends hexagone quilt that is finshed after over 4000 hexagons has been hand pieced together. mine is still years away from completion and mine is the flower garden design. Dot well done i do love it.
 Moreton Island sunsets
A few favourites could'nt be complete without my two special babies testing out the new underwater camera in the pool last week- crazy kids. xx

have a super day. Stacey

1 comment:

Thea said...

I love Simone's store too! BTW I left you a response to your comment on my blog.