Monday, January 16, 2012

Retreat issue Homespun 2012


Well I am happy to say we are in this months issue of Homespun with a feature on Retreats. Now I am bias of course, but thought that we scrubbed up pretty fine. So if you have been talking about going on Retreat with your friends but still haven't got around to it, now is the time for you. I spent this weekend just gone sewing up a storm with a few girl friends, a few wines on the deck and a lovely morning at Eumundi Markets on Saturday. We had the chick flicks on and the sewing machines humming.
Believe it or not I still have June long weekend free and you can stay for 3 nights for $150.00 per person and have a champers for the Queen to help her celebrate, I will even throw in the 2 bottles of bubbles to kick start your weekend. So being the sales person I am contact me  and call your sewing girls to book in for 2012.
Well enough of all that, I did get loads  of sewing done on the weekend so I will get some pics of all of the works in progress.

I just wanted to show you my ducks on parade, considering they lost there off spring a few weeks back they are back in fine form roaming all over our property...........hmmm I  did wonder if they were going to hop on the couch for a rest?

happy days

Stacey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful, how many people minimum for the June weekend?