Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sew Fabulous.............look whats arrived



Does it get any better than this, the anticipation of purchases unknown, will it arrive, will it be what I wanted, what I expected but just 17 days later here it is my first ever fabric purchase from overseas. Well I think we should help all economies get back on there feet, not just ours, and when you think a fat quarter is 6 bucks here and you can get 12 little Amy Butlers sent here for $36, well why should we not help out. As you can see I bought a few lovely bundles and some extras for the stash and am super excited and hope I can bring myself to chop them up.
If you would like to help the USA economy I highly recommend you stop by  www.sewfabulousquiltshop.com  

Sew as Brisbane smiles into another long weekend I wish you all a happy one as I am heading to the retreat with some bff's and our sewing gear to watch the wedding and quilt away....

thanks for stopping by and happy stitching

4 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I hope you realise this could be the beginning of an addiction.. Getting a box of fabric is so exciting!!! And hard to resist when our dollar is so good. I love that pink and white Amy Butler, the colours remind me of coconut ice.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful parcel to receive, I too buy stuff overseas and still spend money here too.

Christine

Marg said...

What a wonderful package of fabric. I can't believe how much cheaper it is to buy overseas. I try to support the local shops as often as i can, but the range and price is so much better in the States.

circle retreat quilter said...

thanks for dropping by girls, so glad I am not raving onto myself. I am really happy with all the yummy fabrics, now I just need Christine to help me get my sewing Mojo back.