Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Australia Day

I am a very lucky girl 
Hubby cooked us an amazing breakfast all from the garden, so good. hope you all have a wonderful day with family and friends today.
 Ohhhh got these fab shoes in the sales all leather and half price how is a girl to resist. and could'nt decide on which one to buy.... oops got both. Now i just have to decide each morning which ones to wear. The red won the race on the day. I had a few lovely comments from strangers on the street too which is always nice. And to my sister, call me if you want me to check and see if there are any left for you.........


 

3 comments:

Rose Brier Studio said...

Hope your holiday was wonderful. I was thinking of my blogger friends down under while I was celebrating in a different way.
~Marilee

Rose Brier Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
circle retreat quilter said...

It was a lovely hot, but relaxing day, gardening and then had drinks with friends.