Friday, June 15, 2012

The Sew n Sews

The Lovely Sew n Sews
 I love seeing all the action going on from all the great groups that come to stay.
And that every group is a group that I could easily walk in sit and stay and sew with. We really are all birds of a feather and all that Jazz. The wonderful world of craft is a strong bond.
Love this Chocolate Roses I can send you the details of this pattern if you need it?


Joseph's Stars?

I really love this Crochet

Enjoying a cuppa and a read

Loads of Space

 As you can see lots of work being done at Circle Retreat from the Sew n Sew's. Its so great to see all the different crafts that are pursued by this and many other Crafty groups. I love all that inspiration and ability. If you would like to enjoy a weekend with your friends at Circle Retreat  I still have a few weeknds left in August and November, December.

If you have been to stay and not sent me your pics please do so.
www.circleretreat@iinet.net.au

Cheers Stacey

Love the Colours.
The Cutting Table Multi purpose.

No comments: