Saturday, May 26, 2012

Highly Commended

Well my Jelly Star Quilt was given a highly commended at the local Brookfield show, last weekend.
I am really chuffed as there were over 80 quilts and for the traditional pieced catagory, the section with the most quilts entered. I am stoked. I think because I had quilted this myself on my little domestic no frills Janome it may have helped, as that was a comment I got back from one of the judges.
I am not sure if i should leave it at home on one of our beds for the Winter or put it at the retreat what do you think?

I hope you are having a great weekend, I have done a little sewing tonight, whilst watching the Blindside Movie with Mum- one our favourites..... and hope to sneek in some more sewing  tomorrow, I have been flat out with life I havent been doing much sewing of late.

Cheers n beers Stacey x

1 comment:

Marg said...

Congratulations, that's fantastic. It looks lovely.